BR Cruises

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rate My Blackwing Deck (YGO)?

Total 40

Monsters: 20
Gale x1
Shura x3
Blizzard of Far North x2
Kalut x3
Sirocco x2
Bora x3
Mistral the Silver Shield x2
Dark Arm x1
Dark Creator x1
Jinzo x1 (I know that nobody uses it but I like to use it)

Spells: 10
Allure x2
Black Whirlwind x3
Heavy Storm x1
Giant Trunade x1
Dark Eruption x1
Brain Control x1
Book of Moon x2

Traps: 9
Threatening Roar x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Reckless Greed x3 ( good for draw power )
Call of the Haunted x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Icarus Attack x2

Synchros: 15
2 Iron Chain Dragon
1 Gaia Knight Force of the Earth
1 Goyo Guardian
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Thought Archfiend Ruler
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Sea Dragon Lord
2 Blackwing Armed Wing
2 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Colossal Fighter

Side Deck: 15
3 Light Imprisoning Mirror (used against Lightsworn Decks)
2 Imperial Iron Wall (used against decks that remove from play cards)
1 Return From D.D. (used if Macro Cosmos is on the field)
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior (for Spell and Trap Removal)
Mirrors of Oath x3 (good against Synchro Cats & Glads)
1 MST (Spell & Trap Removal)
2 Mind Crush (good against Koaka Meiru based Anti Meta)

I can't get any Delta Crows, Elphins or Vayu. I don't want any D.D. Crows in my Side Deck. Giant Trunade is also good. So plz don't remove it. I can make good combos with it.





Answer :
I run blackwings too so I know what i am talking about. lose all the shields, they are a burden and make you focus your deck more towards synchro summoning. 3 blizzard and sirocco, 1 battlestorm atleast, excellent for backrow disposal and easy to get out with cards i will list further on. i dont like that jinzo but i understand if you like him then keep him.

for spells:
2 allure, check, 3 whirlwind check, heavy check, trunade check. what your missing is mystical space typhoon (battlestorm isnt enuf on its own and you need a lot of extra backrow disposal.) 1 dark eruption is good so we will check it off the list. brain control has become a burden for me and book of moon is meaningless to me too, I switched over to 3 swallow's nest because it helps me get around my opponents cards that target, like bottomless for example, if they use it on my monsters i simply chain the nest and tribute the original target to get out another (this is the way i was talking about earlier of how to get battlestorm out quickly)

traps: in this deck you hav no need for stalling their attack so no threatening or sakuretsu ( dont be afraid to take a hit)
my trap lineup is:
3 reckless
3 icarus attack
1 mirror force

if you feel the need keep torrential, i side-deck it because for times that not i dont need it.

keep playing and finding more combos, with this deck they are never-ending. if you have any questions you can contact me. I'd be glad to help

No comments:

Post a Comment

AU Cruises

Usa Cruises

UK Cruises

JP Cruises